About the Gatton Clinic.
Welcome to Gatton medical clinic. We are a medical clinic for University of Queensland students and staff, with experienced General Practitioners and nurses dedicated to the health care needs of Gatton students and staff on Campus.
We offer innovative, client-focused care through our extensive range of health services which include general medicine, immunisation, skin checks, travel medicine, wellness support and more.
What you need to know about UQ Health Care at Gatton
- UQ students are our first priority
- The dependents of international students are able to use this service
- UQ staff are welcome to use this service, however students are given priority
- Visitors to campus can obtain treatment for medical emergencies.
- Past students and family members of domestic students or staff are unable to use this health service.
What you need to bring
- All students must bring their current UQ student card and valid medical insurance details
- If you are a domestic student, you must bring your student care and your Medicare card
- If you are an international student or dependent, you must bring your current medical insurance card such as OSHC Allianz, NIB, BUPA or Medibank Private
- If you do not have OSHC insurance with Allianz (UQ’s preferred provider), you will have to pay for your consultation and then claim a rebate from your insurance fund, if applicable.
Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 4.15pm (last appointment 3.40pm)
Ground floor, N W Briton Annexe, Administration Annexe Blg 8101A
Phone: (07) 5460 1396
Click here to download our latest brochure.