About the St Lucia Clinic
Welcome to St Lucia medical clinic. We are a medical clinic for University of Queensland domestic and international students, with experienced General Practitioners and nurses dedicated to the health care needs of St Lucia students.
We offer innovative, client-focused care through our extensive range of health services which include general medicine, immunisation, skin checks, travel medicine, wellness support and more.
What you need to know about UQ Health Care at St Lucia
- UQ students are our first priority
- The dependents of international students are able to use this service
- UQ staff are encouraged to find a GP in their community for regular medical care, but can visit the clinic for work-related reasons such as travel, vaccines, injury or emergencies
- Visitors to campus can obtain treatment for medical emergencies. Fees may apply.
- Past students and family members of domestic students or staff are unable to use this health service.
What you need to bring
- All students must bring their current UQ student card and valid medical insurance details
- If you are a domestic student, you must bring your student care and your Medicare card
- If you are an international student or dependent, you must bring your current medical insurance card such as OSHC Allianz, NIB, BUPA or Medibank Private
- If you do not have OSHC insurance with Allianz (UQ’s preferred provider), you will have to pay for your consultation and then claim a rebate from your insurance fund, if applicable.
Please note, the clinic does not provide childhood immunisations or the associated forms.
Monday – Friday: 8.30am – 5.00pm (last appointment 4.30 pm)
Click here to download our latest brochure.