What services are offered at the clinics?
The UQ Health Care medical clinics provide comprehensive health services to UQ students, including:
- General medicine (e.g. medicals, check-ups, injury treatment)
- Drug and alcohol related issues
- Immunisation (e.g. travel and course requirements)
- Men’s health (e.g. sexual health and testicular checks)
- Mental health (e.g. anxiety and depression)
- Referrals (e.g. specialists and pathology)
- Sexual health (e.g. sexual health checks and contraception)
- Skin checks (e.g. skin cancer screening)
- Travel medicine (e.g. vaccinations and medications)
- Wellness support (e.g. quitting smoking, losing weight, stress)
- Women’s health (e.g. pap smears, contraception, pregnancy testing/advice)
Additional health and medical services are offered at the St Lucia campus.
Are you an international student?
UQ Health Care also provides health services to UQ students and their dependents at St Lucia, Gatton and Ipswich.
Services range from general health care and mental health to travel advice and vaccinations including: check-ups, drug and alcohol related issues, immunisation, men’s and women’s health, referrals, sexual health checks, skin checks, medications, quitting smoking, stress, contraception, pap smears, pregnancy testing and more.