UQ Health Care will deliver a Pfizer vaccination clinic at the St Lucia campus for UQ staff, students and their families. Pfizer is now available for age 12 to 60+.
The Pfizer vaccination clinic
The clinic will be operate out of UQ St Lucia Medical Centre and will open on Monday 20 September, for a period of 10–12 weeks.
Appointments are available between 9am to 1pm Monday to Friday and the system is open for you to make your appointment now. Bookings are essential.
Booking slots are also available for international staff and students who do not have a Medicare number.
The clinic will be located in the ViewPoint Room (Building 33, St Lucia Campus).
How to book Pfizer vaccine appointment for UQ staff, students and their families:
BOOK YOUR PFIZER VACCINE NOW ›
- This link will take you to the UQ St Lucia Medical Centre appointment booking portal (APPOINTUIT).
- If you have not used APPOINTUIT previously you will be prompted to register.
- Select Pfizer Vaccine 1st or 2nd dose from the drop-down menu. Available dates will display on the calendar.
- Click the date you would like to book. Available appointment times will display.
- Select your appointment time and complete the booking form.
- If you are also booking your second vaccination appointment, please allow three weeks between your first and second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
Alternatively, if you would like to organise an appointment for the AstraZeneca vaccine you can contact UQ St Lucia Medical Centre (telephone: 07 3365 6210).
We continue to offer vaccines to the community through our Brisbane South Covid-19 Vaccine Clinic. Click here to make a booking.